FAQ for ceiling mounted clotheslines and clothes airers that attach to the roof
- Can the Ceiling Airers be Mounted to Ordinary Plaster Ceilings?
- Clotheslines for Small Spaces
- 5 Lath Pulley Clothes Airer A3414 Product Video
- Seven Lath Gismo Clothes Airer A1283 Product Video
- Five Lath Gismo Clothes Airer A1284 Product Video
- Tri 3 Lath Pulley Clothes Airer A3301 Product Video
- Six Lath Supreme Ceiling Airer A1256 Product Video
- Classic Ceiling Airer A677 Product Video
- Traditional Ceiling Airer A285 Product Video
- Victorian Ceiling Airer A416 Product Video
- What type of Timber is used for the laths on the Ceiling Airers?
- How much weight can the Six Lath Supreme ceiling airer hold?
- Can You Use Pegs on the 1.8m Airaus Ceiling Airer?
- If there are pulleys in the kit, why is there an option for extras?
- How does the raise and lower mechanism work for ceiling airers?
- Do you have to adjust the tension of the lines every time you put the Versaline Broadline Clothesline unit back up again?