Clothesline Installation Southern Suburbs Brisbane?
Lifestyle Clotheslines is the leading provider of clothesline products, including the Hills Hoist model, and offers exceptional installation services within the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane. We provide Clothesline Installation Southern Suburbs Brisbane.
We supply houses, townhouses and apartments within the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane with a wide variety of clothesline products, including:
- All Australian-made products from Austral
- Traditional Hills units, including the famous Hills Hoist design
- City Living branded models with 35 colours to select from
Map of the Southern Suburbs Brisbane area covered for clothesline installations
Suburbs in the Southern Suburbs Brisbane area we service are:
Our Top 7 Clothesline Recommendations for Southern Suburbs Brisbane residents
- Hills Rotary 7 - Massive 47 metres of line space
- Austral Retractaway 40 - Top selling line suitable for a family of 4-5
- Austral Indoor Outdoor - Easily holds an entire load of heavy wet clothes
- Austral Foldaway 51 - Long-lasting rotary line to facilitate large washing needs
- Hills Portable 170 - Long lines handle sheets and towels
- Hills Supa Fold Duo - Double folding frame distinguishes between small and large wash loads
- Six Lath Supreme Ceiling Airer - Allows for clothes drying in all weather conditions
If you need any further assistance in choosing the right clothesline or washing line for your needs or for Clothesline Installation Southern Suburbs Brisbane, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300 798 779 or use the "Contact Us" link below to use our contact form.
More Useful Info and Links
- You should be fine to install your clothesline however you want, but be sure to check out the Brisbane City Council website for any potential restrictions.
- Learn more about our clothesline installation services in Brisbane at this link.
- To learn more about the Lifestyle Clotheslines installation process, then click here.
Not sure what you need? Download our FREE clothesline buyer's guide here >>> FREE Clothesline Buyer's Guide