Austral Clothesline Installers Adelaide
If you're looking for Austral Clothesline installers in Adelaide, Austral Clotheslines can help, because we have a highly qualified team of Austral Clothesline installers covering the complete Adelaide metro area.
Leading Austral Clothesline Installers in Adelaide
Austral Clotheslines does stock all the Austral Clotheslines and Clothes Hoist models. These are available in many different styles and models, including rotary, retractable, and folding clotheslines.
If you're after the classic Clothes Hoist style, Austral do make a number of different models in this category. They do have the Super Series and the Classic Deluxe range.
These are more your traditional Clothes Hoist style that have the full galvanised wire lines and an aluminum crank case handle area.
Traditional Clothes Hoist
Austral also do a complete range of folding rotary clotheslines. These are great ones that can be folded up after installation, and installers can take care of all that set-up and install of these for you.
They do require a plastic ground socket to be concreted into the ground and our full Adelaide service for installation does cover this, where we dig the hole out, concrete that socket for you with the concrete supplied, and then the installer will set it up so it's all ready to go once they leave and the concrete has set.
Folding Rotary Clothesline Installed
If you're after the more traditional fold down wall mounted clothesline, Austral make a big range of these products, each of which are available in the classic cream or woodland grey colour. These models do come in a range of sizes and options, and installers can install these onto most surfaces, including brick walls and concrete walls.
If you don't have a suitable wall surface, you can get a freestanding ground mount kit for these Austral Fold Down Clotheslines, and our Adelaide installers can take care of all the set up and installation of these products as these do need to be concreted into the ground as well.
Free-Standing Fold Down Clothesline
Retractable Clotheslines are also a great option for many Adelaide homes as they are on a unit that extends and retracts when you need the clothesline. Austral do make a five line unit.
These are also available in a classic cream and woodland grey colour and do have two models available, which include an 8-metre and a 10-metre retractable unit for very long areas.
In Adelaide, Austral Clotheslines can do a full supply and installation service for all Austral Clotheslines. We also do, throughout Adelaide, supply and installation, plus removal of an old clothesline as well.
So, if you have an old rotary clothesline, such as an old Hills Hoist, or an old wall mounted or retractable clothesline, we can remove those from the wall or from the ground for you, chop it up and take it away, plus supply and install the new Austral Clothesline for you.
If you need any help at all in choosing the right Austral Clothesline for your Adelaide home, or any questions around installation or installer service throughout Adelaide, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 798 779 or visit us online today at www.LifestyleClotheslines.com.au.
We deliver and install clotheslines in the following suburbs of Adelaide:
- Aberfoyle Park - Adelaide city centre - Albert Park - Alberton - Aldinga Beach - Aldinga - Angle Park - Ascot Park - Ashford - Athelstone - Athol Park - Auldana
- Banksia Park - Beaumont - Bedford Park - Belair - Bellevue Heights - Beulah Park - Birkenhead - Black Forest - Blackwood - Blair Athol - Blewitt Springs - Bowden - Brighton - Broadview - Brompton - Brooklyn Park - Brown Hill Creek - Burnside - Burton
- Camden Park - Campbelltown - Castambul - Cavan - Chandlers Hill - Cheltenham - Cherry Gardens - Christie Downs - Christies Beach - Clapham - Clarence Gardens - Clarence Park - Clearview - Clovelly Park - College Park - Collinswood - Colonel Light Gardens - Coromandel East - Coromandel Valley - Cowandilla - Crafers - Craigburn Farm - Croydon Park - Cumberland Park
- Darlington - Daw Park - Dernancourt - Devon Park - Dorset Vale - Dover Gardens - Dry Creek - Dudley Park - Dulwich
- Eagle on the Hill - Eastwood - Eden Hills - Edinburgh - Edwardstown - Elizabeth Vale - Elizabeth - Enfield - Erindale - Ethelton - Evandale - Everard Park - Exeter
- Fairview Park - Felixstow - Ferryden Park - Findon - Firle - Fitzroy - Flagstaff Hill - Flinders Park - Forestville - Frewville - Fulham Gardens - Fulham - Fullarton
- Gawler - Gepps Cross - Gilberton - Gillman - Glandore - Glen Osmond - Glenalta - Glenelg East - Glenelg North - Glenelg South - Glenelg - Glengowrie - Glenside - Glenunga - Glynde - Golden Grove - Goodwood - Gould Creek - Grange - Greenacres - Greenhill - Greenwith - Gulfview Heights
- Hackham West - Hackham - Hackney - Hallett Cove - Hampstead Gardens - Happy Valley - Hawthorn - Hawthorndene - Hazelwood Park - Heathpool - Hectorville - Henley Beach South - Henley Beach - Highbury - Highgate - Hillbank - Hilton - Hindmarsh - Holden Hill - Hope Valley - Houghton - Hove - Huntfield Heights - Hyde Park
- Ingle Farm - Inglewood - Ironbank
- Joslin, South Australia
- Kensington Gardens - Kensington Park - Kensington - Kent Town - Keswick - Kidman Park - Kilburn - Kilkenny - Kings Park - Kingston Park - Kingswood - Klemzig - Kudla - Kurralta Park
- Largs Bay - Largs North - Leabrook - Leawood Gardens - Linden Park - Lockleys - Lonsdale - Lower Mitcham - Lynton
- Magill - Malvern - Mansfield Park - Marden - Marino - Marion - Marleston - Marryatville - Maslin Beach - Mawson Lakes - Maylands - McLaren Vale - Medindie Gardens - Medindie - Melrose Park - Mile End South - Mile End - Millswood - Mitcham - Mitchell Park - Moana - Modbury Heights - Modbury North, - Modbury, South - Morphett Vale - Morphettville - Mount Osmond - Myrtle Bank
- Nailsworth - Netherby - Netley - Newton - Noarlunga Centre - Noarlunga Downs -North Adelaide - North Haven - Northfield - Northgate - Norwood
- O'Halloran Hill - O'Sullivan Beach - Oaklands Park - Old Noarlunga - Old Reynella - One Tree Hill - Onkaparinga Hills - Osborne - Outer Harbor - Ovingham
- Para Hills West - Para Hills - Paracombe - Paradise - Parafield Gardens - Parafield - Paralowie - Park Holme - Parkside - Pasadena - Payneham South - Payneham - Pennington - Peterhead - Plympton Park - Plympton - Port Adelaide - Port Noarlunga South - Port Noarlunga - Port Willunga - Prospect
- Redwood Park - Regency Park - Renown Park - Reynella East - Reynella - Ridgehaven - Ridleyton - Rose Park - Rosewater - Rosslyn Park - Rostrevor - Royston Park
- St. Georges - St Kilda - St. Morris - St. Peters - Salisbury East - Salisbury - Seacliff Park - Seacliff - Seacombe Gardens - Seacombe Heights - Seaford Heights - Seaford Meadows - Seaford Rise - Seaford - Seaton - Seaview Downs - Sefton Park - Sellicks Hill - Semaphore South - Semaphore - Sheidow Park - Skye - South Plympton - Springfield - St. Marys - Stepney - Stonyfell - Sturt - Surrey Downs
- Taperoo - Tatachilla - Tea Tree Gully - Tennyson - Teringie - Thebarton - Thorngate - Toorak Gardens - Torrens Park - Torrensville - Tranmere - Trinity Gardens - Trott Park - Tusmore
- Uleybury - Unley Park - Unley - Upper Hermitage - Upper Sturt - Urrbrae
- Vale Park - Valley View - Vista
- Walkerville - Walkley Heights - Warradale - Waterfall Gully - Waterloo Corner - Wattle Park - Wayville - West Beach - West Croydon - West Lakes - Westbourne Park - Willunga - Wingfield - Woodcroft - Woodville Gardens - Woodville North - Woodville South - Woodville West - Woodville - Wynn Vale
- Yatala Vale
Note: If your suburb is not included here, however is located within the boundaries of Adelaide, we are more than happy to install your clothesline for you. If you are unsure about this, feel free to give us a call on 1300 798 779.
More Useful Info and Links
- You should be fine to install your clothesline however you want, but be sure to check out the Adelaide Councils website for any potential restrictions within your area.
- Click here to learn more about our top clothesline recommendations in Adelaide.
- To learn more about the Lifestyle Clotheslines installation process, then click here.
Still Got Questions or Want to Speak to a Real Person?
For more information, please visit the Clothesline Installation product page here.