FAQ for portable clotheslines that can be used both indoor and outdoor
- Is Hills Portable 120 easy to fold up and store?
- Is the optional Panier Laundry Trolley good quality?
- Will the middle of the Versaline Broadline Clothesline sag with heavy items like towels, given a span of 5 metres?
- What sort of warranty do I get with the Hills Portable 170 clothesline?
- What colours does the Versaline Slimline Clothesline come in?
- I have two posts that I want to install my Versaline Broadline Clothesline on. Do I require the 90 Degree Mounting Plate?
- Can the Versaline Broadline be mounted to a weatherboard house?
- How much line space do I get with Hills Portable 120 Clotheslinel?
- What colours does the Versaline Broadline Clothesline come in?
- Can I use Hills Portable 120 clothesline outdoors?
- I have two posts that I want to install my clothesline on. Do I require the 90 Degree Mount Plate?
- Does the Versaline Slimline come with the frame and the line, or does the line need to be purchased separately?
- Instahanger QuikCloset AH3x12M Product Video
- Can the Versaline 90 degree mounting plate be completely removed and re-installed for instances such as moving houses?
- Does the Versaline Broadline come with the frame and the line, or does the line need to be purchased separately?
- Does Hills Portable 120 come with any warranty?