Hills Washing Lines
he full range of Hills Washing Lines are available online at Lifestyle Clotheslines, with shipping to all cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, plus most regional areas of Australia.
The classic Hills Hoist clothes hoist was the first ever washing line made by Hills and is still a very popular laundry dryer 75 years on.
Styles of Hills Washing Lines available
Depending on your home situation and your drying needs, there are a number of Hills washing line products available to suit any drying need and these include;
- Traditional Hills Hoist clothes hoist models - still all galvanised steel construction and galvanised line
- Hills Folding Rotary washing lines - these are the more modern style of rotary that can be folded up and removed from the ground and have plastic lines
- Hills Folding Frame lines - wall mounted or ground mounted(requires optional kit) units that mount to the side of your house
- Hills Retractable washing lines - lines that extend out then retractaway when not needed
- Hills Portable units - great for indoor or outdoor drying and new models hold lots of washing including even large items like sheets
- Laundry Airers - smaller compact units that are for indoor only use
Hills Make Washing Lines That Last a Lifetime
Video Tips on Choosing the Right Hills Washing Line
Need to speak with someone about your specific needs? Call us today on 1300 798 779 to talk with one of expert Hills staff today who can advise you on the best products and solutions for your home.
Need Help Choosing the Right Fold Down Clothesline?
Click the image below to get instant access to the fold down clothesline buyers guide
5 Mistakes To Avoid When Buying a Fold Down Clothesline
Click the image below to download your free guide to the Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Fold Down clothesline.
There are many things to consider with a Fold Down clothesline, so make sure you dont make the mistakes others have in the past.... get your free guide today.
Still Got Questions or Want to Speak to a Real Person?